Our Little Charlie Boy

Go down

Our Little Charlie Boy

Post  Velvet.Tears on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:15 am

Charlie was a rescue cat of 3 years old and very feral, took 6 months to a year for him to come round and that was in 2007. Soon after that we were inseperable, where I went he followed. He would sit on my car, in my car, under my car. If it was raining he would sit at the door of the car wanting me to let him in there for shelter, he loved my car so much we called it Charlie's car. He would stay up in my room and sleep on my bed during the day and wander at night. Such a lovely boy but very afraid of people he didn't know.

He was found dead under suspicious circumstances in a neighbours garden without a cut or a scrath and the day before he was perfectly fine. Some people around my Mums area hate cats and we believe he was poisoned. He died the same day my Nan died. My Nan died February 28th 2006, Charlie died February 28th 2009.

Run Free Charlie Boy xxx
Velvet.Tears
Admin
Admin

http://cattastrophe.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Little Charlie Boy

Post  sabbi on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:57 am

Aww Charlie looks adorable Velvet.Tears, that's so sad, there are some terrible people in the world. A friend of ours has a ginger tom called George, he also belonged to my neighbour and ended up living with Elma, my friend, he went out one day as he always does for about an hour then he comes home, if he's late Elma calls for him and he 's there, anyway this day he didn't come home or come when she called, he turned up 3 hours later, Elma thought he was very edgy so she lifted him to have a closer look, that was when she niced the hole in his head, she took him to the vets right away, where an x-ray showed he had been shot with a pellet gun. He made a full recovery i'm glad to say but he doesn't stray far from home now, in fact he only goes out maybe twice a week now. As i live and breath i will never understand how people can be so cruel to a dumb animal. Sad
sabbi

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet.Tears on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:11 am

Oh bless his little heart!!!! I'd like to do that with a pellet gun to the person who did it!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Velvet.Tears
Admin
Admin

http://cattastrophe.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sabbi on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:40 am

Oh she knows who it was, they have pigeons and that's why George was shot, the police have been and spoken to the man, who denied it of course, but he has been warned. Elma will get him back somehow in the future, and no Pigeon will have to be hurt in the proccess. haha
sabbi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Awwwwwww what sad stories. Like you both I simply cannot understand how anyone can hurt an animal. I realise some strange people don't like cats/dogs, but that is NO excuse to hurt them. I've heard of cats being poisoned with anti freeze. How cruel can you be? Wicked sods. Evil or Very Mad
Just remember.............Karma. I'm a great believer in that and one day these wicked people will get theirs.
Jane

http://www.chathappy.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down